In principle, it is possible to use the ITAFORUM web site without providing any personal information. Personal data is only collected and recorded on this website to the extent that is technically necessary and only if you express an interest in the ITAFORUM, subscribe to receive regular information or would like to contact the project management organisation. This data is provided by the user on a purely voluntary basis. This data
- will be used exclusively for the purpose specified by you (contacting you by e-mail or post, responding to your enquiries, assignment to individual parts of the event),
- will not passed on to third parties and
- will be deleted after fulfilling the purpose described.
Data processing on this website
Data is collected and exchanged each time you visit a website. In the case of the website „www.itaforum.info”, this data includes:
- the accessed page
- the previously visited page (referrer URL)
- the time of the server inquiry
The data is evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes in order to determine the demand for the web offering. It is not possible to trace this data back to a specific individual. This data will not be merged with other data sources. IP numbers are only recorded for the duration of the visit for the purpose of responding to enquiries and are not saved beyond the end of the visit. Data collected upon access to this website is only transmitted to third parties when we are obligated to do so by law or court order. Data will not be passed on for any other reason.